Real People Hurricane Relief

Real People Relief is for individuals, families and groups who wish to help a person or family directly, with no "middle man" "Be The Change" Ghandi "I pray that I may not be tempted, by indifference or selfishness to withhold from others the help I have received." Author Unknown to me

Friday, November 23, 2007

Jessica L

Jessica L; Johnathon

Email: jeessiiee_77 @ yahoo.com
Location: I was in Kenner. Am now in Metairie, LA. I hope to have ound a sense of stability that has not returned since more than a year ago.
Number in Household: Jessica (29), Johnathon (10)
Situation: I evacuated for about 2 months, moved to an apartment near family - it burned. Moved to another apartment with friends, lived in my car and in a FEMA for 2 weeks. Finally found an apartment to share with a roommate who left in September without giving notice or rent. I've been working 7 days a week at 2 jobs trying to catch up. We are still sleeping on air mattresses.
Current Living Arrangements: 800/mo 1 bedroom apartment (was 450 before storm
Help Received: FEMA, Red Cross, Miami FL TV station

Needs:
Food: - Anything would be greatly appreciated
Paper Products: paper towels, napkins, TP
School Supplies: My son has only 1 uniform and I don't have daily access to a washer/dryer.
Clothing:
Johnathon - age 10
Shoes - Men's size 10-10.5
Shirts - L or XL
Pants - 36x30
He loves button down shirts and dark colors. (I'll find out what the school uniform is as well)
Jessica - age 29
Shoes - size 11
Shirts L or XL
Pants - 16-18
I need jeans desparately, and also need clothes for casual business (slacks and dress blouses) "Tall" works best, but can wear "average".
Household Supplies: We still need cookware and bakeware.
Stores You Shop At: Target, WalMart, KMart, Bed Bath and Beyond, Linens and Things.

11/20/07
Johnathon and I are living in West Monroe, LA with my mom.
My dad has recently passed away.
We came up here in December after the business I was working for closed due to the landlord raising the rent.
After that I just decided to take a break from New Orleans and come and spend some time with my father who had cancer. So since his passing we have stayed to try to help.
Not too many employment opportunities up here so help this Christmas would be great. He is 11 and he loves video games, the Saints, football.

11/23
The Real List!
any WWE action figures or anything to do with WWE or wrestling
Jeans: 34 x 29; Shirts - men's medium or boys XL
any transformers
Ladder Match (WWE)
Modern Warfare (video game for xbox)
Call of Duty (video game for xbox)
The NOLA Saints
Football

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home