Real People Hurricane Relief

Real People Relief is for individuals, families and groups who wish to help a person or family directly, with no "middle man" "Be The Change" Ghandi "I pray that I may not be tempted, by indifference or selfishness to withhold from others the help I have received." Author Unknown to me

Saturday, December 23, 2006

Barbara V

Barbara V; Terry, Stacy, Misty, TJ, Amber, Brianna, Brooklyn

Email: - bgvis115@yahoo.com

Location: - Petal MS

Number in Household: 8 - myself 54, Terry my son 35, Stacy my daughter 19, Misty my daughter 13, TJ my grandson 4, Amber my granddaughter 12, Brianna my granddaughter 3, Brooklyn my granddaughter 1 month

Situation: My son had a car wreck after Katrina and shattered his femur in 8 places. He is unable to work and has no income so he and his two children moved in with me.
Then my daughter Stacy had a high risk pregnacy and moved in with me with her two children. She has since had the baby but has not been able to go back to work.
So I am the only one able to work. This has caused me to have severe problems trying to maintain everything and keep basics in the house.


Current Living Arrangements: -House

Help: - Katrinas Angels, FEMA, Salvation Army when my daughter was in the hospital.


Needs:
Foods - Any non-perishable - baby food. We're not too fussy

Paper Products - Any of these things - and Diapers!
School Supplies: notebooks, pens, pencils,
Cleaning Supplies - Laundry soap (powder), Dishwashing liquid, ammonia
Household Supplies - light bulbs, Trash Bags, baby wipes
Clothing - Infant Clothing on up.
Stores you shop at- I shop at walmart, county market


12/28
I want to thank everyone who helped make christmas special for the following families
barbara v
francis p
margaret w
joann h
Because of the many generous angels all the children had a wonderful christmas.
thank you and may you all have a wonderful new year
barbara

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home