Real People Hurricane Relief

Real People Relief is for individuals, families and groups who wish to help a person or family directly, with no "middle man" "Be The Change" Ghandi "I pray that I may not be tempted, by indifference or selfishness to withhold from others the help I have received." Author Unknown to me

Saturday, December 09, 2006

Pat

PAT W-F
Email: - RITSARTIST@AOL.COM
Location: - where you were; Waveland, Bay St. Louis
where you are; Bay St. Louis
where you plan to be in a year: Bay St. Louis, Waveland
Number in Household: - 1
Situation: I lost my home and my studio.
Current Living Arrangements: - Have been in an RV for a year+, but hope to be in the a house soon.
Help: - I have had help with art supplies, and a grant from Joan Mitchell?
Photos: http://patwalker-fields.com
Needs: New gallery markets...
2200 Epson Printer

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home