Real People Hurricane Relief

Real People Relief is for individuals, families and groups who wish to help a person or family directly, with no "middle man" "Be The Change" Ghandi "I pray that I may not be tempted, by indifference or selfishness to withhold from others the help I have received." Author Unknown to me

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Roxanne D

Roxanne D and Family with 2 cats
Email: - rhsdorsey@aol.com
Location: - Houston Tx

Number in Household: - 7 including pets. 3 children ages 6yrs, 2yrs, 16yrs 2 adults ages 24 & 27. 1 cat & her baby
Situation: I have been living in Houston since Katrina. It's been an ongoing struggle since Katrina.
Current Living Arrangements: - In an apartment in Houston
Help: - I recieved help from Fema, and Katrinas Angels
Photos: - a link to one of our stories is on the 20/20 website. http://abcnews.go.com/2020/HurricaneKatrina/story?id=1431034
Needs: Need help with Christmas gifts for the kids, warm clothing, shoes and food
Foods: non-perishable only
Paper Products: Napkins, Toilet Paper, Paper Towels,
Computer Supplies: dell ink for a 962 all-in-one copier printer fax
Cleaning Supplies: Windex, Dishwashing liquid, Laundry detergent, floor cleaner
Household Supplies: light bulbs, kitchen supplies forks & spoons
Clothing: my size is 28w jeans, 30-32 shirt, 12ww shoes.


Girl age 6 Raina is my niece. I have had her since she was 2yrs old. 14-16 clothing, sz 1 girl shoe. Raina loves Dora the Explorer! Anything associated with Dora she'd love it. She also loves to watch movies and "That's So Raven". She likes to color and draw. Raina likes to play dress up. Raina has big dreams for her future. She wants to be a doctor. She likes to play with toys that resembles doctor tools.




Boy age 2 Jareal is my nephew. I have had Jareal since he was 9months and a half, size 4T-5T clothes, 7 in shoe and 4 in diapers. Jareal loves Sponge Bob. He loves to watch the cartoons and play with Spongebob stuffed animals. One thing that he truly loves is wearing Spongebob on his clothing. I also noticed that he likes to play with legos and build things
Boy age 16 Calver is my cousin. We could not locate his mother after Katrina, so I took him in. sz 36 in pants 2x in shirts and mens 11 in shoes. I'd love to get him a TV so he can play video games.
Man sz 44 in pants sz 4x in shirts and sz 13 in shoes
Myself - I just want the kids to be happy and cared for. I'm in school and recieve SSI for a work related injury in the New Orleans Convention Center. I was a Security Guard. The money I recieve monthly all goes on bills. Not a dollar left and still fall short of funds. I'm in school trying to better myself to provide a decent life for my family.

Can food for cats.
Stores you shop at: Shop mostly at walmart and payless

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home