Real People Hurricane Relief

Real People Relief is for individuals, families and groups who wish to help a person or family directly, with no "middle man" "Be The Change" Ghandi "I pray that I may not be tempted, by indifference or selfishness to withhold from others the help I have received." Author Unknown to me

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Nehemiah J

Nehemiah J; Michael, Destiny

Email: nehemiah_353@hotmail.com
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Number in Household: Nehemiah, Destiny (4), Michael (3)
Situation: We lived in the Eastern part of New Orleans. We lost our home, my car, my job, my school and all of our personal property. It was one of the most horrible experienses. We couldn't fit all of our family membersin the car - that hurt the most. We evacuated to MS first because of all the traffic heading to TX. We woke up to trees on cars, power lines down, phone lines down - for a week and a half.
Current Living Arrangements: We registered with FEMA and are now in Atlanta GA.
I have a part time job that barely pays the rent and struggle just to eat because food stamps haven't come through during that time.
Help: FEMA
Needs:
Food
Help with utilities
Help with Rent
Full Time Job!
Clothes for the children
Christmas presents for the children:
For Destiny - Bratz dolls and Disney's Cheetah Girls stuff
For Michael - Anything Tonka!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home