Real People Hurricane Relief

Real People Relief is for individuals, families and groups who wish to help a person or family directly, with no "middle man" "Be The Change" Ghandi "I pray that I may not be tempted, by indifference or selfishness to withhold from others the help I have received." Author Unknown to me

Saturday, December 09, 2006

Christine

Christine B; Daughter
Email: - house_mouses_mom_1996@yahoo.com
Location: - now Illionis to be ahead for once
Situation: – left abusive relation ship, just struggling single mom looking for my daughter to have a nice christmas
Current Living Arrangements: - trailer not FEMA
Help: - just food stamps and medical - missed all the deadlines for christmas help due to work and counceling apts
Needs:
winter clothes - jeans size 10 junior for my daughter and medium tops
Paper Products – Napkins, Toilet Paper, Paper Towels, etc.
School Supplies – notebooks, pens, pencils, folders, etc.
Cleaning Supplies – Windex, Dishwashing liquid, Laundry detergent, etc.

Household Supplies – towels for bathing, light bulbs,
Stores you shop at – walmart, target

12/14
my daughter has still not been adopted for christmas. but we are stillhopping for an angel to come. we finally found out why our gas billswere so high we had a gas leak and so now our bills should go down i hope.hugs chris

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home