Real People Hurricane Relief

Real People Relief is for individuals, families and groups who wish to help a person or family directly, with no "middle man" "Be The Change" Ghandi "I pray that I may not be tempted, by indifference or selfishness to withhold from others the help I have received." Author Unknown to me

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Tracie P

Tracie P, Camrie, Blade, Maycie
Email phelpstracie @ yahoo.com
Location: San Diego. I plan to live in Indianapolis. Indiana in three months
Number in Household: Camrie Phelps 12, Blade Phelps 11, Maycie Phelps 3 months.
Situation: I left New Orleans when the evacuation order went out, I and my two kids. I have lost all of my clothes, my car, my friends. It has been a difficult year for us, being in a strange city with no family members present.
Current Living Arrangements: - Homeless.
Help: -Red Cross,Fema.church ministries,individuals.
Needs:
Foods – non-perishable only
Paper Products – Napkins, Toilet Paper, Paper Towels, etc.
School Supplies – notebooks, pens, pencils, folders, etc.
Computer Supplies – computer
Cleaning Supplies – Windex, Dishwashing liquid, Laundry detergent, etc.
Household Supplies – light bulbs, kitchen supplies (pans, pots, etc.)
Clothing(Updated 12/12/07)
Tracie 39-I need new clothes,size 16 misses pants,Xl shirt.Size 9 shoe
camrie 13-size 4 pants,large shirt.Size 9 shoes
blade 11,wears 14 pants,14 shirt
maycie 1 2t{a }.

12/12/07 Christmas Wish List
We would like computers,games,baby educational toys.Music cd's,cd players.Thank you very much
We would like computers,games,baby educational toys.Music cd's,cd players.Thank you very much

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home